Tuesday, December 8, 2009

NEW WEBSITE



My new website is up!!! YAY! I have been waiting ( kind of patiently) for my new website for a while, I am so excited. I have a new blog coming as well, that should be here soon, so once it is up you will be able to find it on my website.

www.photographybybrianne.com

ALso, don't forget Christmas Cards. Some of you (if you are like me) still haven't even taken the photos yet. I plan to do them in AZ, while we are there this week. Yes, I will be leaving this freezing cold weather and not so sad about that! Give me a call and set up your photo shoot. I will take care of the rest!

If you haven't noticed, I haven't been good about my postings for this blog. I have been waiting for my NEW blog to be up and also I have been doing alot with my world of bodywork, skincare and nutrition. Check out my website at

www.purenutritionutah.com.

Life is great right now, lots of good things happening in my little families lives. Phoenixx is blowing us away every day with all the words he is coming up with. His new favorite TV show is Dan Patrick! haha Christmas is my favorite time of year, and I am having so much fun with a 2 year old in the house to experience it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment